I cannot imagine anything much cuter than these little spark plugs in their fantastically creative hats. I love that the hats reflect the personalities. Master Yoda. He did great with singing loud and following Miss Linda's cues. His intensity is clearly inherited from both sides of the family. He was darling (they all were). Goodbye preschool, you have been good to us, but, it's time to move on up. Easton, we are so proud of you and your friends.
I cried, cause I'm a crier. I blink and my kids pass through these milestone moments and I'm afraid I'll forget exactly how they are at that second. I am constantly taking pictures in my mind to preserve memories. Today I'm pressing the pause button. I love age 4, I love little preschool songs with cute hand motions, I love homemade graduation hats, smiling grandparents, videotaping dads and celebrating afterwards with red Kool-aid mustaches.
Congratulations Easton!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment