Seriously?? Who is she?? I do not know this straight-locked lovely. Her curls define her, or, so I thought. She got her hair cut today and her hip young stylist offered to straighten it for her. So, she sat patiently for an hour as she was combed and flat ironed. She looks cute (too old) with it straight and she absolutely loved the pampering of shampooing, blow drying and straightening. I kept yelling "stranger danger!" at her because she looks so different.
After her haircut she and Megan and Ella had a lemonade stand in the driveway. The girls did a great job of marketing to and recruiting clients. They each ended up with $6.25...not bad for a hot afternoon.
Tonight she is off to a sleepover. I am willing time to stop again....you are growing too quickly big (little) girl.
Wow, I think you just got a little glimpse of what she will look like as a teenager! So beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewow! totally different! very cute!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable!!!! Love the hair.
ReplyDelete