He got to pick a surprise from the surprise bucket each time he aced it. The "tooty pop" was by far his favorite. Although, I did let him watch the pod race from Star Wars at the end of the day and I am pretty sure that trumped all.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Mama need her a glass o' wine after today.
Today Easton threw his diapers in the garbage. We bagged them all up this morning and with teary-eyes, walked them out to the trash can. Before we went out side, in an ever-so-sweet little boy voice he kissed his diapers and said, "I love you." Let's just say this...potty training a boy (at least my boy) is WAY different than potty training a girl. Check out how he spent the majority of his potty time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You're going to be an expert boy-potty-trainer after this; therefore, you can train MY boy when the time comes!
ReplyDelete