Have you ever had one of those weeks….the kind that could not end soon enough. I’m having it. Most of its contents are uninteresting and trivial but for some reason it seems painful and unending. Please Father Time, hurry up with the weekend for I do not like this feeling of defeat.
My first no-picture post because I’m not really sure what would be suitable. Me pouting on the couch feeling sorry for myself?
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sorry to hear this Coleen! Cheer up :) Watch some Twilight and veg out! Edward will get you in a better mood...hopefully :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully you feel better just writing a post...this will make you laugh: JR happened to be at his parents when Amanda went into labor, so he has been stuck at the hospital all day (reliving the joy of childbirth) instead of coming home to us...more details later... :)
ReplyDelete