Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello New Day!

OK, I'm out of my funk. A few days of the poor me's was enough. Get a grip lady...just because your three-year-old doesn't want to use the potty, you do not need to curl up in a ball and cry. I am actually OK with Easton not being ready for potty training but I am going to be honest, I am pretty sad that I have to come up with a plan B for preschool. Which subsequently means I will be losing the 2 mornings a week I would have had to myself. Selfish, I know.

Last night I had dinner with a dear friend of mine. We have been friends since age 2. It is one of those friendships that has weathered time and change and is mostly effortless. We always seem to pick up right where we left off. So, it was the perfect remedy for me!


Me and my friend Pamela at what was probably my 6th or 7th birthday party.
Same ladies plus 20+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment