Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ponyville Party

Our house was transformed in to Ponyville for 2 hours yesterday. Eight little girls and one semi-compliant little brother galloped their way through a busy My Little Pony birthday party for our 5 year old. All the girls donned pony tails and ears and cutie marks for the pony parade. There was bobbing for apples, horseshoes, limbo, a pony scavenger hunt, pin the cutie mark on the pony and a pinata.

It was a go go go day for the birthday girl! All of the pony mayhem followed an a.m. trip to MOA to ride all the rides.






Grandma painting the cutie marks on the ponies. In case you are not familiar with My Little Pony lingo a cutie mark is a little mark that each pony has that makes them unique.
The ponies trotting around during the pony parade.







At the end of the day Kennedy said, "This was the best day ever!!"

2 comments:

  1. Is your mom telling a story to the girls in one picture?

    I forgot to tell you I saw your parents at my dad and stepmom's anniversary party. Your dad and I did karaoke together - Johnny Cash "Walk the Line." Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Michele!! There was a moment of transition (chaos) when Sean was getting something set up and I was checking on pizzas so Grandma stepped in with a impromptu story about a pony and a farmer. The girls were entranced :)

    I wish I could have seen the karaoke!!!!

    ReplyDelete