I cannot believe how tough it is to get your child in to preschool these days. It's ridiculous how it has turned in to this competitive, in-or-out game. First of all, it's 7 months away, do I really need to decide this early? The answer appears to be yes. Secondly there are a handful of preschool programs in the area that all require winter registration, a non-refundable down payment to hold your child's spot and a limited number of openings. So, parents frantically scramble for a spot in one of them. I was one of those parents this morning as I went at 7:30 a.m. to sign Easton up for preschool for this fall. I was not even close to the first parent there, in fact you had to take a number when you arrived. Crazy!
Future preschooler!! Assuming the stars align and he is fully potty trained by September.
No comments:
Post a Comment