Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are you there God? It's me, Easton.

Easton has been asking a lot of really introspective questions these days about God. For example, "Is God a good guy or a bad guy? Does God live on clouds? I don't see any clouds today, God must be gone. Who's that guy again, the one that's in our hearts? Is God still here?"

All perfectly good questions. I can understand the confusion for him with the whole idea of someone being here but not being able to see them. I'll be honest, its been a bit of a struggle to try to explain to Easton the abstract.

Well, leave it to the wisdom of a 5 year old to clarify. "Easton, God is in the trees and the skies and everywhere else. God is what makes us want to be nice to other people." Well said my little Billy Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment