I can't decide if this was super funny or super disturbing, or both.
Easton and his friend Annabelle were playing at our house today and when I looked up he was in scrubs telling her to push. She was laying on the chair ready to deliver her baby and he was the OB/GYN in charge. He announced he was going to pull the baby out, and when he did, she said "put the baby on my tummy." He did and then he pretended to cut the cord. Next he quickly stripped off the scrubs and said, "pretend I'm the daddy now" and they proceeded to name the baby (Arula). It was actually super cute...until some of the details were a little too real....and cute turned to creepy. I was texting the play by play to Jodi while spying from the kitchen until I decided it was diversion time. Popsicles, outside, now!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops!
DeleteI feel a little too young, but...congrats, we're Grandparents!
ReplyDelete