Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I absolutely love homemade Mother's Day cards.  Easton did a sweet one at school with his little hand print and a poem and Kennedy had a fill-in-the-blank one that she did at school.  It went something like this:

My mom's favorite song: I love you for a towsin years (I love you for a thousand years)
She sings like a: angle (angel....thank you!!)
I wish I could buy my mom: a osam car (an awesome car written next to her picture of a pink minivan)

and then the poem she wrote....

Mom

Prity (pretty)
Chady (chatty)
Lasy (lazy)
Osome (awesome)

Mom


I am one lucky mama.  I will love you both for a thousand years and a thousand more. XOXO





1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I love her card! I am crying! what is my problem! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete