Kennedy has been trying for months to convince Easton to marry her good buddy Emerson. She came to the realization that if they got married her and Emerson would be sisters. She said to him at dinner the other night, "C'mon Easton you're my only hope!" Perfect set-up right?!?! Great idea until Easton figured the riddle out and said, "I don't know Kennedy it might work better for me to marry Max's sister so that Max and I can be brothers."
Undoubtedly, Kennedy adores her friend Emerson. She wanted to bring her to school for Special Friends Day last week and was thrilled when her invitation was accepted. So, on a very early Friday morning I escorted the two little friends to Kennedy's school. They compared notes about classroom set-up, did lots of giggling, explored the library together and realized the chicks that hatched in Kennedy's class are the brothers/sisters to the ones hatching at Emerson's school. Kennedy was so proud to introduce Emerson to her teacher and show her around.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment