Sunday, January 8, 2012
My Little Linus
Kennedy loves her blankey, or Key-Key as she calls it. It was a gift from my cousin Shannon when Kennedy was born. I'm not even sure love is a strong enough word for this worn, tattered, shredding, faded pink blanket...it's more than that. In fact, it borders on just plain addiction. When Easton grabbed Key off the couch tonight and threw it recklessly on the floor, little-miss-pretty-in-pink demanded that he apologize. The peculiar part is, she made him apologize to Key, not her. She hovered over him and said, "say it Easton! Tell Key your sorry! She has hurt feelings and is mad at you. Say it!!" Poor little brother apologized to Key and I'm pretty sure, was weirded out by the whole thing. Shannon, Kennedy is forever indebted to you. And...if she ends up with any crazy attachment issues or Animism (the belief that non-human entities are beings)...I'm blaming you Key.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment