Rather, I have one child in school all day and by 7 p.m. every night she's an emotional wreck because she can't possibly hold things together for one more minute.
And, another child who inadvertently tests my patience every few minutes. I'm blaming it partly on boredom (his, not mine). When he has a little friend around he's as good as gold. But, when left to his own devices...the little dude can be trouble. What I had originally thought of as quiet independent play today was actually East throwing all of his toys ALL over the house. This picture doesn't begin to capture the magnitude of the disaster.
The good news is he gave an unprompted apology and cleaned everything up by himself (not willingly). Plus, I'm headed out with the ladies for dinner and that's about to make things all better.
![]() |
| Look at that face, guilty as charged. |



No comments:
Post a Comment