Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool

Easton went back to school today.  He is sure that now that he has moved up to the big kid class (4 yr. olds vs. 3 yr. olds) he will be able to do it all; monkey bars, writing, line leader.  Me too buddy, me too...I am sure you will learn so many new things, make new friends and try your hardest.

Before school this morning I did tell him that there was no shooting at school. Yes, you heard me right, I had to remind my 4 year old son not to fire his imaginary weapon while in the classroom. For a boy that is constantly fighting bad guys, this is a real test of self control. He did it though, as I knew he could. But the minute we walked out of his classroom, his intense need to save-the-day took over, and he open fired as if the preschool hallway was being attacked by aliens.



No comments:

Post a Comment