I'll be the first to admit I have a case of self-diagnosed OCD when it comes to certain things. Birthday party themes for instance...give me a theme and I don't just run a little 5K and buy matching plates and napkins....I run a bit of a marathon. When Kennedy decided the 6th birthday party would be rainbows (sometime soon after her 5th birthday) I started to sing along with Judy Garland. It seems is a little bit wacko, I know, but I get a strange satisfaction conjuring up theme related party favors, games, decorations and food. It's time consuming but I make time to do it because it feeds that creative hunger that I am constantly trying to nourish. Watch out Star Wars....you're next....the turnaround is quick but I just ate a big fat helping of rainbow and now my plate is empty.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment