Easton loves Star Wars. Period. It is a constant at our house that he is in character whether it be Obi-Wan, Anikan, Darth Mal, Vader and his new favorite "the boss" (to Star Wars fans that's the Emperor). Sticks that were once swords have been re-imagined as light sabers. And actual light sabers, well there is one in my face the better half of the day. In fact, I am actually getting pretty skilled with a light saber myself since I dual with him frequently. It's a cute obsession... until... it becomes un-cute. There are days when he will not respond to me unless I address him as Master Yoda. But, I know this is fleeting and before I blink he'll be too big to play Star Wars with his Mommy, so, I humor him. Master Yoda, please wash your hands before supper and stay just as you are, for as long as you can.
"When I grow up I want to be Obi Wan and live in a giant spaceship."
Easton R. ~ age 3
Kennedy (Queen Amidala) built him this cool pod for pod racing.
I absolutely love this commercial. It so reminds me of Easton...don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment