Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get 'er done!

Sean is pretty much a trophy husband when it comes to tasks around the house.  I even mention a project and he is sketching up design plans and pricing things out.  So, it has driven him practically crazy knowing that I wanted to revitalize our kitchen/dining room/living room but not being able to get started immediately.  My problem is decision making, it can be difficult for me.  I grab paint chips, fabric swatches, ideas from magazines and stick them in a pile so I can stew on creative ideas.  He'll ask me every so often what is happening with the kitchen and I'll push it aside saying, "I don't have a vision yet".  I think those words are like a stab wound to him.  Anyway, after months of stewing....wa-la!  The kitchen is now painted, I made new curtains and covered some pillows and we have added a few fun accessories.  It is still a work in progress as there are several other things we'd like to do as time and finance allow.  But, for now, Sean's moving on.


No comments:

Post a Comment