Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Me at 3

Seriously, what is my problem?? I have some strange resistance to sticking with one preschool program. Today Easton started "official" preschool. He'll go 2 days a week and doesn't need to be potty trained. This could go one of three ways for me:

A) He realizes my statements about being a big boy and having to go on the potty to go to preschool were a big fat lie. Then he'll laugh in my face and wear a diaper until age 12.

B) He'll be horrified that he has to have his diaper changed by his teacher while all (most) of the other kids in his class wear underwear and go on the potty. At which point he will say, "A-ha! I must throw all my diapers away and go on the potty!"

C) He holds it during preschool and everything stays hunky dory with both of us recognizing that he still isn't quite ready to be potty trained.
Really though, I switched him to this new class because I know he will thrive in it. He loved his first day, spoke up in class, played with some old friends, met some new friends and even got to choose what kind of drink he wanted during snack time (white milk).

No comments:

Post a Comment