Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Please Mommy, can I have a friend over?

Easton is bored. Probably of me toting him on errands and scurrying around the house doing domestics. He asks every day to have a friend over. He SO needs preschool. We then talk about being able to go to preschool when you go on the potty and the dialogue goes as follows:

East - "Mommy, sitting on the potty is so boring."
Me - "If you made something happen like pee or poop it would be really exciting! So exciting that I would call all your friends to come over, we'd have a candy party, we'd run wild through the house and sword fight all day long!"
East - "OK Mommy, I'll go on the potty in 3 minutes."

Later in the morning....

East - "Hey Mommy!! I made poop in the potty, come see!!"
Me - "Ummmm East, putting a pine cone in the potty to float is not really going potty."
East - "That IS my poop. Now let's play swords and eat M&M's"

Oy Vey!!

2 comments:

  1. That's the best conversation EVER! I like his creativity with the pine cone, I wonder if he searched the house for something that would resemble poo to fool you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so funny! Tell Easton we're waiting for his party, it sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete