Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In My Mind I’m Goin’ to Carolina

I always miss South Carolina this time of year. Clemson football, tail gaiting, boiled peanuts, Howard’s Rock, Tiger Town and that long southern drawl of all its inhabitants. To be at the mountains lickety split and just a days drive to the Atlantic. Oh Carolina, I have such fond memories of you. I promise I’ll come back soon and bring my young’nes with so they can see all the wonder of the great palmetto state.

Smoky Mountains
Carolina MagnoliaCharleston
Folly Beach
Death Valley Stadium
White Water Falls
In My Mind I’m Goin’ to Carolina
Can’t you see the sunshine
Can’t you just feel the moonshine
Ain’t it just like a friend of mine
To hit me from behind
Yes I’m goin’ to Carolina in my mind
~ James Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! Thad drove 45 minutes before Clemson's first game just to get boiled peanuts from a guy on the side of the street..and I must say-they were delicious.

    Please come visit the Carolina's again!

    ReplyDelete