Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend: came and went

This past weekend was sort of a blur. Lots of activities kept us busy including the dance on Friday, birthday parties, friends for dinner, park visits and more.

The Paci Fairy came and things went pretty smoothly until Easton realized this was the real deal. As expected, there were some tears. He kept asking about them and especially wanted to have his paci before naps and bed. I am feeling pretty guilty because on Sunday he was diagnosed with a double ear infection. What kind of mother takes away her child's comfort item while they don't feel good? Apparently, me. As bad as I have felt about it....the paci's are gone and I am not buying more. So, my hope is that my children learn resilience from me. Right?!

Here's a glimpse at our busy weekend.

The Paci Fairy brought this motorcycle for Easton, fairy dust and all. He can sleep without his paci!! Birthday parties.

Outside play and fun with old friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment