I am pretty positive I will regret letting Easton pitch baseballs in our living room. But, he is so stinking cute when he does it. He lines up all the balls (foam, of course, for inside play) and gets his serious game face on. Sunday, March 7, 2010
She and He
Can you believe how long her hair is getting? Progress made! She loves playing superheroes and saw this tee and loved it because it was pink with glitter.
I am pretty positive I will regret letting Easton pitch baseballs in our living room. But, he is so stinking cute when he does it. He lines up all the balls (foam, of course, for inside play) and gets his serious game face on.
I am pretty positive I will regret letting Easton pitch baseballs in our living room. But, he is so stinking cute when he does it. He lines up all the balls (foam, of course, for inside play) and gets his serious game face on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment