Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tin Foil, Undies and Ice Fishing, Oh My!

Project Runway, watch out! Kennedy has been talking about making a tin foil dress for the past several months. Finally her idea came to fruition as we created the masterpiece this weekend. I'm not sure what her immediate plans are for wearing the dress but for now, all I need for a smile is her inventive imagination.

We are taking baby steps with Easton and potty training. I mean teeny tiny itsy bitsy baby steps. He has refused to even look at a pair of big boy underwear. So, getting him in them for 10 minutes one evening was progress made. I am pretty sure it was the giant excavator on them that bought us the 10 minutes. No worries, he'll get there when he's ready. It would just be nice if he thought the idea was a marginally good one rather than the repulsive one he seems to think it is. Kennedy and her little friend Hannah went ice fishing yesterday. There were no fish caught but they sure had fun watching and waiting while hovered around that little hole in the ice. I think it's official, she is a native Minnesotan!

No comments:

Post a Comment