Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Clever Easton and Pigtail Kennedy

Oh Easton, he is such a witty little guy! The other day we went to have lunch at some friends' house and he walked in the door and said, "Hi I'm Easton, nice to meet you." He is very matter-of-fact and comical. Another cute dialogue we recently had was,

East: "Mommy, you can't come in to my castle!"
me: "Why not Easton?"
East: "Actually, because I don't have one."

I am patting myself on the back for my restraint with cutting Kennedy's hair. I cannot lie though.....it was becoming a bit of a mullet in back so I cut the bottom of it off. Now it's all one length except for a few curly-q's in the front that are trying to catch up.

Honestly, I miss the short curly hair. I have always loved it! It was so unique that everywhere we went people commented on what great hair she had. In fact, Monday at school one of her teachers asked me if I curled her hair every morning. Huh?? I don't know who would have time for that, not me! She wore pigtails to school today and I feel like it makes her look so grown up. She was so excited to wear them!!

1 comment:

  1. Coleen, I have loved watching Kennedy's hair grow out, it is just beautiful! And, I can tell you from personal experience, get used to people asking you about her hair. I still at the age of 34 have people ask me if my hair is naturally curly. I always think to myself didn't perms go out in the 90's?
    Kennedy's hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete