Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bye-Bye Training Wheels

One of Kennedy's little friends learned how to ride a two wheeler a few weeks back. After seeing the video clip of her friend, Kennedy's response was a candid, "I need my training wheels off so I can ride alongside Emerson, she'll need someone to ride with." I was not super keen on the idea at first, thinking it might be a dramatic and long process. But...we decided to to let her go for it. I am amazed at how quickly she got it and have had so much fun watching her. After a couple days of practice she was off!! Now, she wants to practice daily and has currently been perfecting her turning technique.

1 comment:

  1. Rock on Kennedy - you did AWESOME! However, you girls need to stop growing so quickly! Before you now it, you and Emerson are going to be fighting over who gets to pick who up in the car!

    ReplyDelete