Kennedy and Easton

Kennedy and Easton

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Park Day

Easton loves playing Kennedy's Pretty Pretty Princess game as much as she does. Mostly he likes to wear the earrings and then terrorize Kennedy by breaking them.


Don't worry about the earrings Sean, he is all boy....at the park today he watched diggers in awe, pushed his lawnmower and road his motorcycle all over.



Kennedy is all about imaginative play these days. On any given day she may be Tinkerbelle, Dora, Diego, etc. Today she was a Mommy. She took very good care of her doll "Dolly" and brought her everywhere she went.


Today we were walking on a path around the park waiting for friends to arrive. I asked Kennedy if she thought she could run back to the park before her friend showed up and before she could respond she was off and running. The girl has wheels, I call her lightening!! All I could see was this little blond head of curls buzzing around the path at top speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment